Contact me today!
As an independent insurance agent, I represent most major insurance plans in your area. With a full portfolio, I am able to narrow down your plan options to find the best fit to meet both your healthcare and financial needs.
- My services are at no cost to you, regardless of your intent to purchase a plan.
- My service is highly personalized, professional, confidential, ethical and thorough.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Under-65 Health Insurance
- Long and Short Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Holds the following licenses:
- Life and Health Insurance
- Property and Casualty
- More than 15 years in banking, probate and trust
- Grew up in Louisville, KY
- Homeowner in Barbour Manor subdivision for 13+ years
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, University of Kentucky, 1989
Craig's clients are raving...
"Thank you for all the help and support you have given us. You have been a God send...
...Not only have you become our agent, you have become our friend. Thank you Craig for going [over and above] the call of duty...
We will be telling everyone our age about you."
-William and Judy Bryant
"Thank you Craig Friedman. You have been a great help to me. I highly recommend him to anyone who's going through the transition to Medicare. I found it very confusing. He walked into my home and in just a couple of minutes make everything so much better. And the best thing is he save me lots of money."
Craig doesn't actually sell as much as he provides his clients with the information that need to help them decide for themselves. He doesn't push or pressure. He just presents the facts and makes the decision easier. When he left I knew exactly what I was getting, what it would cost and out of what account the payment would be made. If you know of anyone who is turning 65, they really need to talk to Craig. Thanks a million Craig.